Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I've got a secret

do you wanna see it? That's too bad, it's a surprise! Okay, I'll give you a blurry little sneak peek.

You can't see it all that well, but the thrifted piggy
in the back is too cute for words.
I had too many a few hanks of yarn left over from my sweater, so I obviously had to figure out a way to use it.  I've been working my heart out on this cowl pattern and will hopefully have it up and ready to view in a few day, provided school and general life things don't get in the way.

In other, more personal news, I've decided this year is all about getting healthy. So each month, I'm going to try a new, healthy goal to incorporate into my eating and let you know how it goes. I was going to go sugar free this month, but seeing how valentine's day is approaching and I have urge for everything chocolate like no one's business, I'm trying this month as more protein month. As a vegetarian, I'm severely lacking in this department. I love beans and all, but I'm not that great at incorporating them into daily meals. I plan to pick up some protein powder at this week's trip to the grocery so I can step forward in my plan of looking (and feeling) generally better.
Here's to the healthy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment