Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

A New Start


Hey guys. It's pretty much been almost a year since I updated this blog. I'm going to be completely honest and tell you that my last semester was really just way to hard on me. I lost interest in the things I loved and became too engulfed in my work. Now that things are back on track I'm really starting to gain motivation to share the things I make with people. So let's go over some of what I've done and some of my goals for 2012

Finished

  • my first sweater! *squee!*
  • multiple hats
  • A cool scarf (picture below)
Goals
  • A blanket. Preferably, the famed beekeeper's quilt
  • Another sweater
  • A charted pattern of my own
  • More Cowls! 
Seriously, I'm obsessed with cowls. They're such a quick knit and they always turn out so beautiful. More on that later. For now, I leave you with my awesome scarf.



No comments:

Post a Comment